Sunday, March 21, 2010

i have lots of words & im not afraid to use them

the title pretty much sums me up. i am gluten free & im glad!! i dont spell very well, punctuations are not my friends. for those like my mom & one of my best friends who will most likely be correcting all those things for me, im sorry. i cant say sorry for how i am but ... well, i hope you love me anyways.
a little about me. im almost 43. married 10 yrs to the most wonderful hubby(hes not gluten free but chooses to be this way) i work in a little tea shop. ive been gluten free since sept. im self diagnosed gluten intolerant. im one of the 40 bazillion that doesnt have health insurance but i feel so much better and really thats all that matters!! im certanly NOT a doc. i read mags, find stuff on line, books, other gluten free friends. (GFF's) im excited about this blog becouse im getting the impression that there are gff's out there who are afraid, dont know where to go, what to do. how about that restaurant thing??? well that was a hoot for me & still is sometimes. those following my blog im in the pacific northwest. puyallup, wash to be exact. so the places i recommend will be local unless of course im traveling. hubby loves to cook, im the baker. i have made gluten free scones. & a gluten free cream pie that was pretty darn close to heaven!! oh yeah! we are less then "profesional" foodies but foodies non the less!!! ive done the first holidays(stressed!) going to familys for dinner (brought my own thank God!!) baby steps with restaurants!!! (scary!!!) ive learned a bunch from other bloggers. and people on facebook that have fan pages. theres info out there & i choose to look for it and learn from it. but mostly my hubby looks up stuff for me, i never know where to go or what to look up, BUT im learning. so... lets learn stuff together.

2 comments:

  1. Great Intro! I am so proud of you for finally doing this! Don't worry, I still love you, misspellings, crazy punctuation(s), or lack there of, and all! I am sure that you will help many gff's to embrace their condition and learn to enjoy food and dining out again! Good stuff, my fellow foodie friend! I love you Coach Gluten Free Princess!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh, one more thing...

    I have lots of exclamation points and I'm not afraid to use them!!

    ReplyDelete